Thursday, July 29, 2010

Okay, so I knew I would think of more funny, clever Violet isms after I posted yesterday, so here they are: Violet is attempting to try and dress herself. She tries to put hats on, and this morning even tried to put a diaper on. She doesn't really like shoes though and is always taking them off, just like her older sisters. (I have bare footed children all year long) Violet can say momma, Dada, hi, and something that sounds like night, night. She can also mimic animal noises and other sounds from her Baby Einstein movies. I can't believe I forgot to mention that she enjoys the delicacy of live escargot, shell and all. As well she has a refined taste for sand and the occasional small rock. So I think I have all the important stuff covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment