Sunday, May 8, 2011

I made these flowers yesterday. The two small ones were simple and are to be put on hairbands or hair clips for my girls. The yellow Dahlia took me hours to make and was very tedious. I don't know if I'd do it again. It's to be a broach for my mom. 
This is the wreathe I made my mom for mothers day.
 I don't have to much to say, I mostly wanted to post pictures of my adorable kiddies. I'll say, since it is Mothers Day that I have the best mother in the world. I'm not even exaggerating. Anyone who knows my mother would agree. She would do anything for anybody and she does. Everybody that knows her loves her, most of all her children. I feel so lucky to have her, and I truly aspire to be more like her. She is such an inspiration for service and charity. I always wish I could adequately express my appreciation for all she does, but she's so humble she just laughs compliments off. I want to be a mom like my mom because she is the mother of all mothers in her quiet, modest way. I wish I had a picture with her to post, but I have very few. I'll have to make it a point to take some.


 So what I love about being a mother is, well there is just to much. We laugh, and we play and we create beautiful memories together. We have a lot of fun. I sometimes try to imagine what my life would be like without my little monkeys, and it would be lonely and boring. I am a lucky woman, and so grateful for these four little darlings. Well sometimes they're darlings, like when their sleeping. They all have their challenges, but we love them for the creative, spunky, often emotional, and sensitive little people that they are.


Aren't they beautiful. I'm biased, I know, but really!
Leif in his element at Maple Ridge park. Nothing makes him happier then being outside. Well, trains make him happier then anything.
Violet also loves being outdoors. Today she lost a boot and didn't even seem to notice despite the wet, muddy ground. Shortly after this she was digging in a mud hole and flinging dirt on me as I tried to get more pictures of her.

I LOVE MY BABIES!

1 comment:

  1. The wreath is so cute! Love your clips too, and they are so good I forgot you'd made the one Samantha was wearing the other day. Remember? Your pics are awesome - you should frame the one of Miete and Lilli on top. :)

    ReplyDelete